Bijna 40 jaar heb ik gewerkt in hele andere metiers: internationale samenwerking en managementadvies. Zie hieronder hoe ik mij daarbij presenteerde.
I co-direct change programmes of and for (people in) corporate organisations and NGO’s. I make their ambitions explicit and tangible; I supply new perspectives and alternatives. I co-produce the transition towards the new and desired reality. I give special attention to the necessary success factors within the internal organisation of my clients: competencies, organisational design, learnings, communication skills and attitudes of management and professionals.
Some projects I am/was involved in:
- Reorganisation of Policy, Strategy and Knoweldge Departmentof the International Federation of Red Cross in Geneva.
- Diagnostic study into the organisational culture of a division within a Department of the Dutch Government, together with the HRD Group.
- Consulting Finish initiative: creating/rejuvenating markets in the Wash sector, an initiative of WASTE, AMREF and Aqua for All with special emphasis on bridging different interests between existing partners and linking up new strategic and financial partners.
- Preparing and leading conferences with the newly formed Dicastery for the Promotion of Integral Human Development in order to align impact investment initiatives with the principles of the encyclical of Pope Francis, Laudato si’.
- Strategic reorientation of Dokters van de Wereld in terms of programming, structure, resourcing and team development, all based upon the choice to become a social movement promoting the interests of people without access to health care (refugees, etc.).
My contribution in these programmes consists of process facilitation, building bridges between different actors and co-implementing the change. From design to practise.